Winter background

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Building Our First Home! :-)

Since my last post, Coyte and I made the BIG decision to build our first home! We are super excited about it and can't wait for construction to begin. I have already been going out to our neighborhood every couple of weeks or so just to check things out, but I'm sure I'll be headed out that way much more often once it actually starts going up...which should be soon! :-) I've posted some pictures below of some examples of a few of the features that our house will have.

Coyte and I standing on our lot! :)
This is what our house will look like, but we have chosen a much different color scheme...should be really pretty (at least I hope). :)

Similar to what our kitchen will look like.
Entryway
French doors that will lead into Coyte's office.

Masterbath tub

Living room from kitchen

No comments: