Winter background

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to me! :)

I have been 26 for a week now and am enjoying every minute of it! I had a wonderful birthday! Coyte took me to lunch on campus and when we got home Tank had picked up two, yes TWO cakes for me and then Bri also brought me two, yes TWO boxes of cheez-its....my favorite! :) We all went out to eat that night too, which was a lot of fun! I also got lots of very nice cards from all of my family back in Indiana! Thanks everyone!! I've posted some pictures below of how we spent most of my birthday (relaxing at the pool)! :)

So relaxing!

Enjoying the sun!

Pretty flowers at the pool

We also went to a UNC men's soccer game last week and had a lot of fun! There's always something fun to do around here. Below are some pictures from that night also. Enjoy! :)

At the game!
Goofing around after the game!

Coyte and I

My little Meeks and Coyte....so cute!

No comments: